How Can Alpha Lipoic Acid Prevent Diabetes?Written by pinoyusana on May 25th, 2011
Alpha Lipoic Acid is an anti-oxidants but unlike other anti-oxidants it is soluble in either fat or water. Alpha Lipoic Acid is naturally made in our body but can also be found in small amounts in some foods such as spinach and brocolli.
Alpha Lipoic Acid can lessen your blood sugar levels and kill the free radicals. In the end, there is easing of numbness, pain, tingling, burning as well as itching during nerve damages as part of the detrimental results of diabetes. This is known as the peripheral neuropathy. Certainly this ingredient will help reduce symptoms. Additionally, there are medical studies that shown taking Alpha Lipoic Acid to be a good aid on another diabetes-related condition, the autonomic neuropathy (concern nerves at the heart.)
Other vitamins and minerals beneficial:
1. Vitamin C – can neutralize free radicals with antioxidants
2. Vitamin E – can boost the antioxidants to work against specific free radicals that lead to eye damage, kidney damage and heart disease.
3. Chromium – can advance your lipid and blood glucose levels, which is opposite to rumors of it being a weight loss ingredient.
Life is good. Don’t let your efforts be put to waste! Upon getting diabetes, immediately consult a doctor. Being a “set” of related diseases, it can put an end to your healthy lifestyle.
Now, more drugs are made in order to regulate the amount of glucose or sugar in the blood. This is the right choice. Since, glucose is vital to garner bodily energy.
How else are you going maintain a healthy living?
Make no mistake about it; find the right aids on nutritional support for diabetes in one supplement!
- Chromium In The Prevention and Control of Diabetes
- Glycemic Control and Health
- Vitamin E
- How To Choose The Right Multivitamins For You
- Glyconutrients: An Overview